Another day at the park! I love going to the park.....oh I can't wait for summer! We had lunch at Busters (my favorite restaurant), then Luann and I went to Target while Amy took Hayden home for a nap. We picked up a few things at Target, then grabbed pizza for tonight, then met Amy and Hayden at the park. We saw Tony while we were there too, he was driving by just as we were getting out of the car. Someone gave him a nice safe with no
combination and no idea if there was anything in it. He took it in a couple days ago to have it drilled open. I was so excited to see what was inside!!! There was a bunch of random stuff, batteries, a camera, tax papers, some personal papers (the guy that gave it to him knows that guy that used to own it, they'll return the personal stuff), a brand new calculator, a blood pressure thingy, and some other weird stuff. The coolest thing though was a 1940's calculator. It looks like a mini type writer, but with numbers and rods instead of buttons and letters. It's really pretty cool. Anyway, then we played at the park. We went down the slide, swinged (er swung), and ran around a bit. The kids had lots of fun, even though they're both teething (molars, ouch!) and have colds, they were happy to be out!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Yay for the park!
Posted by Shellee at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment