Grandma has Bug for the night while Amy and Ryan went to the beach. Bug and Squirrel took a bath together tonight. Well, Bug was getting ready for his bath and Squirrel LOVES baths, so she just had to join in. So, while they're sitting there splish splashing and playing, something caught Squirrel's eye. I could just hear her little mind working..."What's that thing?? I don't have one of those!" She started to poke her little finger at the new thing she'd discovered, but just before she got there I stopped her! I told her 'No, no, that's Hayden's!' Hee hee. She's such a big girl.
I'll let you all figure this one out for yourself. ;-D
Thursday, March 27, 2008
What's that?
Posted by Shellee at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
that's hilarious. when peyton saw "the thing" for the first time (her little chubby cousin's) she called it a bottle...um, no..not quite Peyton! (she was about 18 months old) ha!
Lol! A bottle? That'd be a teeny tiny bottle.
haha thats hilarious
Post a Comment