She's feeling better today. She still has that horrible wet cough and a runny nose, but she's not as plugged up as she was yesterday. Her eyes aren't all watery, but she is sniffing every 10 seconds. I asked her to smile and this is what I got, cute huh?
I bought a couple of huge Fujji apples the other day for Adam to take to work. He just called me and told me he was so upset. He said he brought one of the apples to work today and took it with him to a job site (he had yet another meeting). He said he was really hungry, but when he opened the door the apple rolled out, fell on the ground, and rolled right into a big nasty mud puddle! Yuck! Those were expensive too! He left his lunch at work because there's nowhere on the job site to heat it up, so he said he'll probably go to McDonald's for lunch....barf. On the upside I'm planning a yummy dinner for him. My neighbor told me about a recipe where they basically bread chicken with onion ring crunchies....you know the canned stuff. Sounds good, eh?


1 comments:
Funny face!
Natalie: "Squirrel is a weirdo!"
Post a Comment