Well, we got up early (at least I did, Squirrel slept in until 8:30) and tried to have pictures done of Squirrel and the Bug, but someone was just not having it. Poor Hayden just did not want to take pictures this morning. We tried with him alone, mommy holding, aunt Shellee holding him, toys, bells, everything! Squirrely on the other hand was great! She sat so sweet and pretty, smiled a couple times, and was ready for her close up. We rescheduled for tomorrow, hopefully it'll work out better. I tried to get them to do a session with just Squirrely today, but they said they couldn't give us the $9.95 deal. They say they can only do it once per family. What? If Luann (Grandma) wants pictures of the babies together, wouldn't that be considered one session? Then if I get pictures of just Squirrel alone, wouldn't that be considered another session? From two different families. They were kinda' dumb about it, it was a little annoying. I still really like them and will continue to use them, but wouldn't they rather do two of the $9.95 deals (knowing that they'll be able to sucker us into buying $100 worth of pictures) twice, rather than only once? Duh.
So anyway, after pictures we had lunch at Red Robin, then went to Target. I got a pink shower curtain on clearance! Yay! I really want to switch my gray and purple towels over to pink and cream to match the stripes in my bathroom. I'm on my way started with the shower curtain, I guess I'll just do it really slowly.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Friday
Posted by Shellee at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So I think that home makeover mania has hit a few of us!...Debbie, Julie, Me, You...goodness, oh and your parents kitchen floor =)
Post a Comment