Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grandma's and the park.


I had to run to the bank today so, after swinging through Starbuck's, we went to Grandma's for about an hour. Boy was there lots to do over there! There were all sorts of pretty, yummy, chocolaty, bright thingies to play with and taste. The picture is from my cell phone camera...pretty good huh? Then there were all those stairs to climb up and down....that sure is fun!! Then there was that horrible poopy diaper I made for my mommy, and of course playing with Holly. It's always a fun time at Grandma's house. My friend Teesha called me to say she was on her way to the park with her girls, a 3 year old and a 6 month old.....she's brave. So, on the way home we stopped at the park. Renee and Mia played together, well, more so followed each other around a bit, then climbed through the tube play thingy. Then we went to the swings and I tried to swing Renee, but it killed my back trying to hold onto her! So, we switched so she was in my lap, then on her tummy, just like Mia. After about a half hour, Teesha walked home with her girls and Renee and I drove home. She's cozy in her crib now taking her afternoon nap. Aahhhhh.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty shot! Watch out though. Grandma's house always has candy and you will never hear the end of it now...
"num num? num num? num num? num num?"