Ok, for those of you that knew me when I was little, you'll know how cool this is. I just found Nick Roberts on myspace! How fun is that? Now, there are a lot of other people I've found on myspace that are really exciting to reconnect with, but really, I've known Nick since Kindergarten and haven't seen him since High School. That's pretty much the only reason I'm still on myspace. I love connecting with old friends, especially when you come from a small town like Damascus, everyone knew everyone and it's just so fun to reconnect with those kids! Oh, the other reason I'm on myspace..... to show off my family. ;-)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I agree! I love how blogger and myspace and the internet connect us with friends from the past! That said, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could come and catch up on yours! It sounds like life is good for you and Adam and your little girl! Congrats and I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment