We met Laura and Benjamin, and Amy and Hayden at the park today. We had fun with the babies for about an hour. It started to get a little chilly, and Hayden and Benjamin were ready for naps. Poor Bug (Hayden) got another molar in, he was so cuddly to his mommy, it was cute.
Come and get me Benjamin!
Come and get me Benjamin!
This is so fun!
Amy and her cuddle Bug.
I don't wanna' go!
Ok, bye bye Mama.
When we got home I noticed Teesha was at Vern and Mimi's house, of course we had to say hi! I didn't get any pics of Mia (but I still love her), sorry Teesha.
Lilly, isn't she beautiful!
Squirrel, playing with Lilly. It was so cool to watch my baby play with a baby. It's like she knew she was a baby and needed to be gentle and make her smile. What a sweet little Squirrel.


0 comments:
Post a Comment