She's so sick right now, she has a really bad cold. She's coughing, she has a runny nose, watery eyes, she's sneezing, she's just pathetic. This picture is from January (when she was sick), but this is pretty much how she feels. We put her to bed last night at 9pm, and she was just coughing non-stop. She'd whine a little, ask for her binky, cough, sleep, cough, it was a sad site. Finally at about 1:30am I got her up, changed her diaper, and gave her some cough medicine. It seemed to help, we didn't notice her coughing too much the rest of the night. She got up around 8am feeling pretty crappy but, as always in, a good mood and smiling! She's napping right now as I type this and I can hear her just coughing away. I feel so bad for her.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Look at that puffy sick face...poor NayNay.
She's always so happy though...I see a little smirk :)
that's what Neeka looked like when she was a baby when she got sick.
Poor girl. That's so funny that you say this picture was from January because before I started reading I though, "this picture looks a couple of months old."
Post a Comment