So, this is blogging? Neat. We'll see how much time I actually have and can devote to this. So, if you're new here....hee hee, everyone is new here......I hope I'm interesting enough to keep you coming back for more.
Right now I'm listening to Squirrel say 'Ya ya ya ya ya yoooo, aya ya ya ya yooo, yeee yee yee ya ya ya, a ma, ball, ball! ball! ma, ya ya ya yoooo'. She's supposed to be sleeping, I put her down around 4:30, it's now 5:10.....I don't think she's going to nap. She's such a silly sweet little Squirrel.
Our neighbor had a beautiful tree removed today. It's called an Empress Tree, they're gorgeous, but it was too big and growing into the house and the roots were going crazy so they had to take it down. I asked the guy for a bid on our pine, in front of the picture window. He took a look and promptly said '$120'. What? $120?!? That's it? I was expecting like $300 to $500! It's a good thing we want to redo the front yard this year. ;-)
Poor Adam had a horrible day at work, he even said that it was the worst day he's had ever since he's been working. Poor guy. He asked what's for dinner, I told him leftovers, he said he wanted Busters. Cute, he needs yummy comfort food. I hope it makes him feel better.
I would add a picture or two, but I'm on Adam's work laptop which doesn't have any pictures on it. Well, I'm sure I could find a shot of some duct work, or an air vent, or whatever, but how boring is that?
That's my first blog!!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Eeek! Here I go!
Posted by Shellee at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That sucks that Adam had such a bad day. He really should blog about it... heh. Nice start, Shellee. I've already subscribed.
Hah! I can relate to the part where you laid Renee down at 4:30, and at 5:10, she was still babbling away... Benjamin did the same thing today. Sometimes they just don't want to nap, I guess!
Hooray for Shellee! I love the humor at the end. Good job!
It's very Smelley, this blog of yours. Perhaps I should start a blog. I'll call it The Bogblog and all the writing will stink.
Get it?
You're funny Billy....and weird. ;-)
What Adam REALLY needs after a hard day at work is a few shots of Pendleton whiskey. Send him over and I'll hook him up. ;-)
(Squirrel's a doll... as you know)
Yay for your first blog! It's fun to peek into your daily life. I envy you being able to stay at home with your precious girl.
I tried this blog thing a while ago but didn't have the time for it. It's a great outlet though, I should pick it up again. I'm on this site somewhere....oh here I am
http://ourfamnfriends.blogspot.com/
It's been a while :D
Post a Comment