To All the Mothers:
“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
Yeah, he wasn't so sure about it. It is only a bathroom though. ;-) He said we'll have to get used to it, but I don't know. It's kinda' bright, and it makes everything inside the shower pink. Plus, our other curtain was lighter (like a cloudy non-see through white) with flowers on it. It let a lot more light into the shower.
I think it looks very pretty and I would even go so far as to say that Adam will get used to it. What I would have a hard time with is, like you said, the loss of light in the shower. Also, with the pink tub, and any light reflecting in and through the pink curtain, you must feel like you are bathing and showering in Pepto!
This must be the non-girly part of me, but I really think it's too much pink...I'd soften it with a celery/mint green...but I only like wearing pink occasionally soooo...this may be a "bad" opinion, sorry.
6 comments:
For Adam...........absolutly!!!
Mom
Opps....spelled absolutely wrong.
Mom
Yeah, he wasn't so sure about it. It is only a bathroom though. ;-) He said we'll have to get used to it, but I don't know. It's kinda' bright, and it makes everything inside the shower pink. Plus, our other curtain was lighter (like a cloudy non-see through white) with flowers on it. It let a lot more light into the shower.
I'll probably return it.
Are you kidding me!!!! You can never have too much pink!!!!
I think it looks very pretty and I would even go so far as to say that Adam will get used to it. What I would have a hard time with is, like you said, the loss of light in the shower. Also, with the pink tub, and any light reflecting in and through the pink curtain, you must feel like you are bathing and showering in Pepto!
This must be the non-girly part of me, but I really think it's too much pink...I'd soften it with a celery/mint green...but I only like wearing pink occasionally soooo...this may be a "bad" opinion, sorry.
Post a Comment