So, we took Squirrel to Portrait Innovations in December when they were having their $9.95 deal. I was SO happy! I took Squirrel that same morning to JC Penney, where she did NOT do well, and the pictures came out OK. You can see both sets of pics on my myspace. At JC Penney you have to go through every single picture and decide which you like best (while also trying to chose the special effects.... borders, etc.) , then it costs an arm and a leg to get 12 sheets of pictures...and that's with coupons! So, when we went to Portrait Innovations that evening (with Daddy) she was still a little cranky, but we did get quite a few cute shots. At Portrait Innovations (in Gresham, so also much closer...we could walk there if we wanted) they go through your pictures in threes, the three shots of this pose then that pose. It makes it SO easy to choose your shots. You pick your favorite of the three, or don't pick any of them at all, then keep narrowing it down until you've chosen your favorites. I really do love that about them. Now, I'll be honest and say that JC Penney probably pays more attention to lighting, and they might take a little better care of their back drops, but compared to the price.....I'd say go with Portrait Innovations. If you're like me and say....Oh, I could take pictures of her/him and print them...go right ahead, but if you're like me and you don't actually DO it, then go to Portrait Innovations. Check out their $9.95 deal, sure they'll rope you into buying more pictures, but that's only because your kids are so dang cute!!! I very much highly totally recommend them, and especially during the $9.95 deal time. You may as well have too many pictures of your precious little ones than not enough! I love going through the old pictures my mom has of me and my siblings, even if there are 15 more than she needed, I'm glad she has them.
We just went for their $9.95 Spring deal (which is still going on, I believe). ;-D Bug did much better the next day, here are the best ones! For those of you that don't know Hayden (Bug) is Renee's (Squirrel) cousin, he's 11 days younger. On a side note, people are so dumb, we say they're cousins, then we say how old they are, then they ask if they're twins! Duh, really. Also, when we say they're 11 days apart, people still think they're twins! Retards.
K.....onto to the pictures of our adorable little babies.
Squirrel and Bug, sweet little things.

My sweet Squirrel.

Bug, one of the cutest pictures ever!
I love Bug's face in this one, it's like he's looking right into your eyes.
'Here, you want some pretty flowers?'
Beautiful.
'What? A pink flower? Cool.' Remember there was like 5 of us saying, What's that? Touch it! Smile! Squirrel! Renee, is that a pretty flower? Adam was soooo annoyed.
Such a sweet boy.
Cousins.
'I sit pretty, like this Mommy?'
'I'm not so sure about this anymore.'
And....this is what Bug was doing between the cute shots we got! I LOVE this picture, it truly shows their sweet personalities. Squirrel being so agreeable to whatever we give her, and sweet Bug being so sensitive and just wanting to go to his precious Grandma. ;-)
3 comments:
cute pics. Shellee, she looks so much like you!! I love the one where she is pointing at the flower..so sweet!
Those pictures are just adorable! I love her hair! How did you get it like that?
It was still wet when I put it up, so the little pig tails just kinda' curled over. I know, it is super cute, it's never done that before. ;-)
Post a Comment