Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yummy!

Don't you just want to eat her up?? She fell asleep for a very early afternoon nap, so I took advantage of the stillness. ;-)

I love that open-mouth slumber (on kids)


Toddler toes
I love those knuckle dimples!

Beautiful eye
Button nose
Mmmmm, I love the smell in there....yes, even in my toddler
Are these not the most perfectest lips you have ever seen? I proceeded to kiss and smother her with love!

I don't know why these pictures are vertical, they weren't vertical on my camera, annoying. I didn't want to delete them from the blog and rotate them.....can you rotate in blogger once you've uploaded??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

"YUM!Yumyumyumyum! Delicioso!"

Lauren said...

Ummm, I'm 29 and I still have knuckle dimples. No joke. People say I have baby hands.

Anonymous said...

Aweeee! So slumber sweet!ab

Mrs. Seal said...

Those are just precious! I love peaceful sleeping babies/toddlers! So sweet and yes those lips are to die for!