Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Did anyone watch Oprah today?

I'm pretty sure I'm going private now.

So, I'll give you until May 1st to email me to let me know if you want to continue reading.

Don't be shy now, I know there are people that I don't know reading my blog.....if you're a friend of a friend of a friend, that's great! With my special friend (Site Meter) I know who visits, and how they got to my page. So, I know that there are a few people that click from Lauren's page, and a few that click from Becky's page, and a few that come from a google search. So, even if you're someone I went to grade school with, or someone who cuts my mom's dog's hair (and we know what a big deal that is!), or someone who just likes my blog, let me know! I just don't want any perverts reading! There's someone from Lake Mary, Florida that visited yesterday, Umatilla OR, Los Osos CA, Kirkland WA, just send me an email (and if I don't know you tell me how you came across my blog)....no biggie. Hey, I read a lot of others' blogs too, people I don't know, but sometimes it's just fun!

So, send me an email to shellee_k@yahoo.com and I'll get started on a list of invite only's to read my blog....won't you feel so special if you make the list! ;-)


I'll bet my daddy is doin' a little dance over this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gramma is glad you are doing this too! I think everyone should do it. There is TMI given on theses sites!!

Anonymous said...

If my dog groomer reads this, let it be known that she is the BEST...even if a bit expensive.

You DO get what you pay for though!!!

Anonymous said...

So, what was on Oprah?

Babbling Brook said...

Me. Me. Me.

And Julia told me what was on Oprah. Gross.

Also-Oprah is the antichrist. Stop watching her damn show.