She's slept with me for the last 2 nights (poor Adam has been on the couch), so when I told her tonight that she would sleep in her bedroom in her bed she said she didn't want to. She whined a little, took her tylenol, let me brush her teeth and gave Adam and I a big big hug! It was the cutest thing ever! I was holding her and Adam came up behind me and kinda' cradled her with me, but she turned toward us, wrapped her little arms around both of us and gave us a big hug. She told us she loved us, and went right into her bed. I told her to remember if she feels like she's going to throw up (which she hasn't all day) to call me. She said 'Like this, say, Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!' I told her yep, just like that. What a big girl. She still has the fever, but she is feeling better....let's just hope I can get this bug cleaned out before anyone else gets sick!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment