Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sugar!!!! Woweee!

We made sugar cookies. She got her first taste of real sugar, at least I think it was (grandma Donna or grandma Luann has probably already spoiled her). I spilled some sugar on the counter so I told her to lick her finger, dip it, and lick it again. Boy was that a hit!! Unfortunately they have to chill and it was too close to nap time to wait. So we made the cookies, put them in the fridge, then made the frosting. There was a melt down.....because she wanted to dip her finga (finger) in the powdered sugar, NOT on the spoon (with powdered sugar on it) that I gave to her to dip her finga in! I told her she could have the spoon or nothing, she chose the spoon. Then there was another melt down when it was gone, I told her she could finish helping me, or take a nap. She chose a nap. ;-)

She's sleeping peacefully now. ;-)
See that sweet little hand holding her Dora? Cute!

0 comments: