It's definitely going around! I guess Tony stopped by this morning (I totally slept through it) and brought donuts over. Thanks for that! He and Adam actually ate a few and talked while Squirrel and I slumbered. Anyway, he said Luann, Amy, Hayden, and Kylie are all sick and throwing up! Awful!
Renee still has her fever, I think I'll go get some tylenol and try to bring it down today. She did throw up twice yesterday and once last night.....thankfully she slept with me again. She's actually sleeping right now, at 10:00am. She woke up around 8am, asked for some water, and asked for daddy, then we all snuggled for a bit. I called Diane, Juli, and Debbie to see how everyone is doing (they're all good.....so far), and she fell asleep on the first phone call. She was up for about 30 minutes this morning and went back to sleep, and is still sleeping. Poor little Squirrely. I hope we can kick this soon!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Do you have the bug?
Posted by Shellee at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment