We're trying potty training again today. She took a bath, put big girl p's (don't want to spell it just in case google directs some creep to my blog) on, and have gone twice! I'm taking her every 30 minutes. So far so good.....we'll see what the rest of the day brings us. ;-)
Any tips?? Should I use pull-ups or diapers during nap time? Should I let her walk around in pull-ups (instead of big girl p's), but still take her every 30 minutes?
Thursday, April 2, 2009
2 for 2!
Posted by Shellee at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Give her lots of juice/water so that she has lots of opportunities to go!
Oh? Thanks Megan. I actually realized that she wasn't really drinking much. She did go twice before lunch, then did #2 after lunch, then didn't need to go until just before her nap. That's a great idea, because then if she NEEDS to go (hopefully) she'll get used to the sensation and tell me.....instead of me asking her every 8 minutes and making her go every 30 minutes! ;-)
Good idea, Megan. I'd say that every 30 minutes is overkill. Maybe every hour? And pull-ups for bedtime is fine, but p's the rest of the day.
Yep, Debbie told me to use pull-ups for naps, bed time, and bye bye. Just started today. I actually had some that someone gave me a long time ago, they're the right size, and they're the 'cool alert' ones. We'll see what she thinks of those! She had 1 accident this morning. She went # 1 & # 2 at Amy's house before I left, then Luann said she had an accident after that. I'm guessing it was because she didn't just take her to the toilet, she's not at the point yet that she'll tell you. Then she had her go before her nap and she did good. So, we'll see how it goes tonight at Debbie's! ;-)
Post a Comment