I'm taking her to the Dr. this afternoon. She had the cha cha's this morning.....that's a "burnin' bowl of buckwheat" to you Adam. Also known as mud butt, diarrhea, etc. Anyway, she had a waffle for breakfast, she's started a cough and saying her mouth hurts (yesterday actually).....the little stinker will NOT let me look in her mouth, I figure we'll hold her down at the doctor's office, why do it twice? She threw up again today, but still has no fever. So, I called the doctor, they said to just bring her in, so I'll keep you updated!
Luann is feeling better and at work today. I called Amy who said Hayden is still throwing up, she's still taking it easy, but now Ryan has it pretty bad too! Ugh! Go away sickness!!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
It's time
Posted by Shellee at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment