I'm not sure when I wrote these down, but I thought they were cute. I think it was about a month ago. I could hear Renee playing in the other room....and messing with Recon.
'Echo, Nay Nay's dog, my dog, Echo is beautiful!'
'Recon scratched me! I had a scratch.'
We're doing great with potty training. She's been dry since Monday (with only 1 accident on Tuesday). She's still not telling me when she needs to go, I just ask her/make her go every hour or so.....I don't really keep track of the time anymore. Yesterday though, she was sitting on my lap snuggling with me. She looked up with a very concentrated look on her face and said, 'Mommy, I want to go poop!' Which of course means 'pee pee', so I picked her up and ran her to the bathroom telling her to 'stop, no, squeeze!!!' She let a teeny tiny bit out, but she was able to stop it! Yay! What a big girl! So, that was the first time she actually knew it was coming and told me about it. We're making progress.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Babble
Posted by Shellee at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
YAY!
Post a Comment