Before Adam shoots her, or throws her outside. I know, it's disgusting, believe me, I live with it!
This is what I woke up to at 6am!! Well, I actually woke up to the sounds of Kimber puking, then I found this awful pile of puke (the bottom of the pic), plus another pile in the War Room. Oh, and notice the lovely pile of poo (at the top of the pic). And just to the left there, where the cats are standing are the 2 litter boxes! Argh! Recon is our morbidly obese gray boy, and Kimber (the striped one at the bottom of the pic) is the pain in my neck!
I know, I know, I'm not very good at selling it. But I'll give you a litter box, and I'll buy you food to get started with! I just don't want to sugar coat it, I'll tell you what you're getting. I really think she needs to be an indoor/outdoor, or just outdoor cat. I just can't do it. She really is a very lovey kitty, and she's fun to play with too.


1 comments:
Gee Shellee, don't ya know about hairballs??
If you don't have Petromalt put a dollop of vaseline on her nose. Not too big cause she'll probably flick it off onto the carpet or slider.
If she is a longhair (which I seem to remember) she licks off lots of fur. No wonder!ab
Post a Comment