So, I was cleaning the bathroom (which took me 2 hours, yes 2 hours!) and I had asked Adam to get me a couple more rags. He was standing there in the middle of the hall, I think we were both confused about something he had asked me or I had asked him.....don't remember.....anyway, I so lovingly asked him to 'move!' Which he did. I went back to my cleaning and Adam went back into the kitchen where Renee was eating lunch. She sweetly turned to him and said 'Mommy loco Daddy?'. Yes honey, Mommy IS loco!
ps. it took me 2 hours because I really scrubbed the tiles in the shower, I mean like every line and every single tile. I'm exhausted!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Mommy loco!
Posted by Shellee at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'd say that's a good job, Shell.ab
no, your a weirdo.
Post a Comment