To All the Mothers:
“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
Adam's bff, Ryan, actually took these. He has a really awesome camera, and he's taken a few photography classes, so he knows a little about taking pics. We just moved things around in our living room to take the pics. Luann, Adam's mom, had to come over to help make the little stinker smile though....she loves her uncle Ryan, but she was being a little pill.
In the 3rd pic (with the big smile) she was laughing because we had our big boy, Recon (our 20lb cat), dancing on Ryan's head. ;-)
The only "problem" we had....which wasn't really a problem.....was the lighting. He had to turn the flash on his camera around, but then it would bounce off the wall behind him and make our faces a little washed out.....or it might make it a little dark. Anyway, I kinda' played around with the contrast and the brightness, and they turned out awesome. I ordered them off of snapfish (but you could use whatever you wanted) and I love them!
Let me know if you (or anyone else) wants pics taken. I could mention it to Ryan......maybe he could come to your house, take a few pics and load them up on your computer right there! Just throw down $30 or $40 and pretend they're professional! ;-)
2 comments:
GREAT pictures! Who took them??
Adam's bff, Ryan, actually took these. He has a really awesome camera, and he's taken a few photography classes, so he knows a little about taking pics. We just moved things around in our living room to take the pics. Luann, Adam's mom, had to come over to help make the little stinker smile though....she loves her uncle Ryan, but she was being a little pill.
In the 3rd pic (with the big smile) she was laughing because we had our big boy, Recon (our 20lb cat), dancing on Ryan's head. ;-)
The only "problem" we had....which wasn't really a problem.....was the lighting. He had to turn the flash on his camera around, but then it would bounce off the wall behind him and make our faces a little washed out.....or it might make it a little dark. Anyway, I kinda' played around with the contrast and the brightness, and they turned out awesome. I ordered them off of snapfish (but you could use whatever you wanted) and I love them!
Let me know if you (or anyone else) wants pics taken. I could mention it to Ryan......maybe he could come to your house, take a few pics and load them up on your computer right there! Just throw down $30 or $40 and pretend they're professional! ;-)
Post a Comment