October 2006, this is probably my favorite 'pregnancy pic'.
Our sweet girl. I thought I wanted a boy, but I was thrilled to find out we were having a girl! I wouldn't want it any other way! You are the sweetest thing God has blessed us with!
You were an awesome baby. You were always so calm and quiet, you really only got fussy if you were hungry, tired, or needed a diaper change. We were absolutely blessed with a sweet little angel. You've always amazed us with how smart you are, and how quickly you've developed. You picked up sign language so well, you were rolling, crawling, and walking so early.
6 months
At 1 year old you were such a sweet little thing. You walked, you were really trying to talk with us, and you were so happy all the time. You've just been an absolute joy in our lives!
You have developed so much over the last 2 years. This summer (at one and a half) you were putting 2 or 3 words together, and you were trying to keep up with your older cousins. We spent a lot of time in our backyard playing on the swing set that daddy made for you, and playing in the kiddie pool all day!
You are an amazing little girl Renee. You're starting to hold complete conversations with us, using whole sentences, showing so much emotion and expression in everything you do. You're really pretty awesome.
Your favorite things are your family, including all your cousins, you really love your animals, and you just adore 'baby Meadow' (the sweet baby I watch 3 days a week). You just love Dora the Explorer and Diego, you also like to watch Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny, Max and Ruby, Strawberry Shortcake, and Little Einsteins. You're a very happy little girl and we just love being with you.
So happy birthday my sweet baby girl! We love you so very much and cherish more you everyday!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Renee! I loved the Christmas card you guys sent out :) You all look so good! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...Someday I'll have to meet that special little girl of your's!
Oh My Gosh you make me cry! This is a sweet post Shellee! I love that picture of you too.
That was so sweet! Happy birthday Renee!
Shell,
I love that you comment on her character and mind as well as how cute she is. I'm sure that strength of character will be required in her early years just like it is ours! That's your main job. Good going! ab
Oh....and Daddy's no slouch either! ab
Daddy is awesome! Adam has truly been amazing with Renee. I am so blessed with both of them!
this even made ME tear up a little bit. You guys are such good parents. Nice work on making such a smart and beautiful little girl :)
Post a Comment