Sunday, December 21, 2008

I think it's snowing right now.

This is from yesterday afternoon.
We saw this silly car yesterday.
The front porch (today).
Another one of the porch. We're not using the front door, we're going through the garage, but that's pretty bad too!
Saturday morning.
Saturday evening.
Sunday evening.

The garage entrance Saturday evening.

Garage entrance Sunday evening. Those snow drifts are probably about 2 to 3 feet deep. Gotta' love those east winds!

I hope everyone is ok! We've been offering trips to the store to our neighbors. They can't even get out of their driveways! Adam says it makes him want to drive around and see if anyone needs help. So, if any of you need anything let us know! I really hope the winds are done, maybe I can take Squirrely out to play tomorrow! ;-)

1 comments:

Loy said...

Wow, your snow drifts are way bigger than mine!