*This* could be a good thing, or a bad thing..... I'll be curious to see who they choose to direct New Moon.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
*This* could be a good thing, or a bad thing..... I'll be curious to see who they choose to direct New Moon.
Posted by Shellee at 9:21 AM
5 comments:
I say, good thing. I thought the directing was one of the biggest things that brought down the quality of the film. I'm eager to see who they choose to replace Hardwick... (And hopefully Pattinson and Stewart too!)
man, i can't help but thing it's definitely for the best. twilight was so lacking and it would make sense that a new director could only bring new moon to a higher standard then the one that twilight met. i wish (wish!) that they would replace the actors. their choices were awful and really damaging to the story too (IMO).
As it's standing right now...Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart will stay as the leads. I don't mind this so much because every time you switch out actors the sudience gets confused and it sets a weird standard for the films. (Don't get me wrong they could have chosen better actors!) I didn't like Hardwicke as the director...this isn't her area of passion, let alone expertise. I think that a new director has every potential to make New Moon what it should be (not to mention all the funding thats coming too). I'll deal with the present actors if they can step the movies up a notch =)
Ooooo.... Shellee.... I REALLY like the new background and the picture. Very pretty indeed.
Shellee!! You're slacking on your Twilight obsession!!
Did you hear they have a new director? It's the guy who did Golden Compass. That movie was great so I have high hopes for New Moon!
Post a Comment