She's calling it her 'Motah-Cycle'. She was actually able to go a little bit, what a big girl. Adam's afraid she won't be able to use it (so he wants her to ride it inside.....I don't think so), but as long as it's not raining and we put warm clothes on she can ride it outside! Plus, I figure by next summer she'll be able to cruise around on it really well. Oh, and notice the cute headband? I got it at the dollar section at Target, along with a matching bracelet (for Tierra and Natalie too).
Finally! Daddy put it all together.
See what a big girl I am? Yeah, this was just before she toppled over, now we know not to stand up (until we're a little older). She was fine, didn't cry or anything. ;-)
Push, push! She actually did get going for a little bit.
Another way to ride....but only when mommy or daddy says!
Thanks Gramma Donna!


1 comments:
I love all the pink! She looks so cute! Now she can go riding with Grandpa Tony!
Post a Comment