She was so excited about this Spider costume. It was Jeremiah's from last year, and it's a little small, but we were going to just make it work. So, she was in her Cheerleader outfit during the day (I was going to put her in the Spider tonight), and Diane noticed the Spider costume hanging in her room. She asked me if she could use it for Benjamin, I really wanted to let him use it, but I just knew how excited Renee was for it. I told Diane to ask her.
Diane - 'Nay Nay? Can Benjamin wear the Spider costume?'
Nay Nay - 'No. Nay Nay wear it, Nay Nay wear Pider cotume!'
So, what happens when we put it on?? 'No! No mommy! No wear it! Don't want it. Don't like it.' Ok, let's just take a couple pictures, then we'll take it off......can Benjamin wear it? 'Yeah!'
Cheese!
I told her to raise her arms so we could see the spider legs. She started crying.
Laughing at Daddy doing the Hot Dog dance.
Take it off, Mommy. Take it off.


0 comments:
Post a Comment