Yep, she already has a nickname. Renee and Hayden's nicknames are Squirrel and Bug. I think Luann started calling Hayden Bug, but I'm not sure why. Adam gave Renee the Squirrely name because she was such a wiggle worm and she was 'squirrely'. So, after we left the hospital last night Adam said we should call Kylie 'Boo' (since she was born on Halloween). I called Amy and told her, but she said they were calling her Kylie 'Poo', because she (Kylie) poo'd when she came out. Then I thought of Bunny (to go along with the other little creatures.....Bug and Squirrel), so Adam and I decided it's going to be 'Bunny Boo'. So there.
Here are a few pics of Hayden and Kylie. Hayden was born Dec. 31st, 2006. Amy had a really hard labor and delivery with him. She called me at 11:53am yesterday to tell me she'd gotten her epidural and was feeling better, and that she was going to get some rest after the doctor checked her. The next thing I know I'm getting a call from Luann rushing to the hospital because Amy was delivering! That was only 20 minutes later! I guess when they checked her, Kylie was crowning! So, they literally had Amy cross her legs until Luann got there (she was just waiting until noon to put Hayden down for his nap before she went to the hospital.....Tony was home with him)! So, at 12:28pm, sweet Kylie joined us. I'm so excited to know her, and I'm just thrilled for Amy and Ryan and Hayden. Ryan made a comment about Kylie being so quiet and he's just waiting for it to change. Hayden came out screamin' (and never stopped), so it's quite a difference for them to have a quiet baby. Anyway, enjoy the pics!
Proud Mama and her sweet baby girl. 10-31-08
Amy and Hayden. 12-31-06 (Poor Amy worked HARD to get him out)
Bunny Boo (Kylie)
Kylie 10-31-08
Hayden 12-31-06. Poor Bug worked hard to 'get' out! He was so swollen and bruised.


1 comments:
so so sweet. Isn't it so different after you've had a baby of your own? Seeing those pics of Amy makes me feel all sweet and mom like inside. Congratulations to them both!! Please tell her from me.... So beautiful....
Post a Comment