My very bestest friend (Chelsea) just called me to tell me they were burglarized today! Can you believe that? They live on a main street that has lots of smaller streets branching off of it in a neighborhood. It's a nice neighborhood. I just thank God that this is her first week back at work, and that she wasn't still home with Nico. She said they totally ransacked their house, took her lap top, the PlayStation 3, her camera, pretty much anything they would be able to pawn. They didn't go into her 6 year old's room, but they did go into Chels and Alex's room. They flipped the baby's bassinet over to get to her nightstand. Doesn't that just make you sick?!? They touched the baby's bed!!! I HATE them, I HATE them, I HATE them!!! She said her whole house just reeks of filth and smoke! Dirty freakin' jerks. Man I have some choice words to describe these trashy people......you have no idea how much self control I have. I just feel awful for them! The lap top had all her pictures on it. All her pictures of her two little boys, her wedding pictures, the birth of her 4 month old, all the videos and photos of the first 4 months of his life. I totally just want to cry for her. I'm so, so, sorry Chels! It's like she said, if she could just get her pictures back......she doesn't care about all the other stuff......it's the pictures that cannot be replaced. I would give those assholes a thousands dollars just to stay out of my house!!! I HATE them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ugh that makes me so sick! Such an invasion of privacy and to think she lost all those pictures is so disheartening :(
Wow Shellee! I didn't think anyone could be angrier than we are ;) Can we hire you to be our security system? All you would have to do is tell an intruder how you feel and they would be scared away! I'm scared of you just reading this!
Love you! Thanx for the support :)
That did make me cry. Maybe I'm still really emotional from just having a baby, but I just can't even imagine what I would do if it happened to me. I'm so sorry Chelsea. At least you're safe though and that's really what matters most. But the pictures.. oh, I'm crying again.
Wow, I don't know how the 'gene pool' shakes out but you just have to have more of my genes than you do from yer Dad (or maybe I should say what he seems to show). A girl after my own heart. I guess you just have to experience this 'violation' yourself. You will discover what it means to have 'your blood boil' especially when they touch your baby's stuff!
aunt bonnie
Post a Comment