My throat started feeling weird last Friday. It was really hurting yesterday, and today I think I'm admitting to being sick. I haven't been around anyone who's been sick. I've talked to Debbie a lot (on the phone) and she's been sick, and I talked to Tawny on Saturday who's also been sick....but I haven't had any contact with anyone really. I bet it's the store! See, people make fun of me for carrying around hand sanitizer in my diaper bag (and in the truck), but now you know why. I may be a germaphobe but I have good reason!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't use hand sanitizers. Wash with soap and water.
Sanitizers can reduce your skins natural anti-bacterial layer making it a better place for germs, microbes, viruses etc.
It's more the running of water on them that removes it than the soap. Watch how you wash, rinse and dry. You'd be surprised what you will notice.
Next time you're in a public restroom listen to the other folks. Many don't wash their hands. I read the darn sign over the sink telling employEES to wash. Use paper towels to open door. Like ya don't already.
Ha! Who knew? So, is it ok to use the hand sanitizer while you're out running around. I definately wash when I get home, and of course I used paper towels to open doors, turn off faucets, I even wipe down shopping carts!! ;-)
Post a Comment