To All the Mothers:
“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
It's a farm in Boring (they're actually a berry farm), with LOTS of fun stuff for the kids. Corn maze, petting zoo, pony rides, hay ride, kids' play place, etc. We really like it. ;-)
ps. the pumpkins are expensive, so just take a picture with them, and buy one at the store. ;-)
So cute!!! And I know, the snow was crazy! Lucy is a teeny tiny, she weighs about 4lbs and is done growing :) p.s I can't wait for your Halloween pics! I have high expectations for you two!!
Oh how funny! My brother's girlfriend commented on how cute a little boy was pushing a mini wheel barrow. I told her he looked like a little boy on a blog that I read. It must have been Jack!
6 comments:
what the hell is liepolds?!
It's a farm in Boring (they're actually a berry farm), with LOTS of fun stuff for the kids. Corn maze, petting zoo, pony rides, hay ride, kids' play place, etc. We really like it. ;-)
ps. the pumpkins are expensive, so just take a picture with them, and buy one at the store. ;-)
So cute!!! And I know, the snow was crazy! Lucy is a teeny tiny, she weighs about 4lbs and is done growing :) p.s I can't wait for your Halloween pics! I have high expectations for you two!!
Oh no! The pressure's on! We are really having a hard time with the creativity this year. We're getting old and boring.
We were there too! Too bad we didn't cross paths and I could have actually met you in person!
Oh how funny! My brother's girlfriend commented on how cute a little boy was pushing a mini wheel barrow. I told her he looked like a little boy on a blog that I read. It must have been Jack!
Post a Comment