Thursday, October 30, 2008

Times are hard.....

My closest friend from high school, Melissa's husband (Jaime) is being laid off of work as of this Friday. He's an awesome mechanic, and we would absolutely trust him with our vehicles. Here's what he posted on his myspace....

I'm officially laid off next week due to lack of business at the shop where I work. I'm looking for work to get me by until it picks up again. I do general auto repair and will work on just about any make/model vehicle. If you or someone you know is looking for affordable and reliable auto repair, let me know.

Please let me know if you know anyone who needs work done, he's an awesome guy and I would highly recommend him for any auto work.


Jaime. He's a family man.

If you can trust him with babies, you can trust him with your car.
Jaime and Renee.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, email me with his info. We need a little work done on our car before Thanksgiving. I would be interested in his rates.
megnichole1@yahoo.com

Pop said...

General service & oil changes too?

Anonymous said...

Aargh this dang economy is taking people down left and right :(