Check out my good friend (that I haven't talked to in a year) Kate's website....*here*....
I worked with her at the county and she's just one of those very genuine, awesome people that you can't not be friends with. She's just so sweet and down to earth, you have to love her! She's been married for just over a year now, and has changed career paths. In a matter of months she has decided to (and is about to) open a Consignment Store. Congratulations Kate! Please check out her site, stop in, become a consignor! I'm so happy for her!
If the link didn't work here's the web address..... http://www.degreesofchic.com/
ps. the girl is only like 23 or 24 years old, and she's opening her own business!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Good for her!
Posted by Shellee at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment