Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to us!

We're getting old! If my mom had a blog she should be doing this post.....oh wait, she does!!

For those of you that don't know I share a birthday with my sister Debbie. She's 35 today, I'm 29 (good bye twenties). I've always loved sharing my birthday with Debbie, or I guess she shares hers with me, she was born first afterall.

So, Happy Birthday to US!!

Me, 29 years ago.

Last week with my wee one.

Debbie and I (I'm guessing late '79, or early '80).

Debbie (a couple weeks ago), pregnant with #5!



ps. had to delete the sarah palin rap video, it took too long to load my page.....annoying

6 comments:

Lauren said...

the pic of you as a baby looks just like Renee!

Megan said...

Happy birthday happy birthday! Hope it was great. I agree with Lauren, baby you looks a lot like Renee!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shellee!! I have always loved how all the Martin girls look so much alike and Renee is no different!

Anonymous said...

I look like I'm holding my pee in, and you should put a baby pic of me on her with yours.

Shellee said...

I know, that was my plan, but the youngest pic I have of you is the one of us in the tub.

Anonymous said...

You mom has a blog?