Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time out bench

This is part of the view she has sitting on her time bench (lower left of the pic).
She was in a time out and started talking, to no one in particular. She was saying, 'I would like the lion one, or the tiger one, or how about the bear one?' 'I like the tiger one, and the lion one!'
I asked her what she was talking about and she told me, 'Fwee pazz! Fwee pazz!' 'What?' 'A tiger one, and a lion one!' She was also gesturing with her hand out (palm up) like 'see, right over there!' I said, 'Oh! Three paths!' She said, 'Yeah! Which one you would like? A tiger one, or a lion one?' Do you see the paths?
On either side of the rug..... the third (bear path) must be the rug.
Dora takes a lot of different paths when she's exploring. ;-)

0 comments: