Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maggie Jo's photo shoot.

Tiny hand.
Tiny chin

Tiny mouth and nose....can you just smell the aroma? Mmmmmm....baby breath

Tiny eye
LOTS of tiny hair

Tiny ear

Tiny tootsie....with the longest tiny toes I've ever seen!
Sweet wakey baby (her eyes look brown)
Silly face #1
Silly face #2
Silly face #3
(This girl makes lots of silly faces)
Smiley baby #1

Smiley baby #2
(She smiles a lot too)
Tired baby


Sweet cheeks
(I don't know why this dumb picture wouldn't rotate!)


Milk drunk


Complete relaxation


Please, please, no more photos

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love her hair! Don't worry, I wont steal any more pictures from you. I deleted the other ones too so there's no need for a lawsuit.

Rachel said...

What a lucky auntie you are! Looks like you're getting your baby fix :) Man, I haven't held a newborn for TWO years!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet shots. Love 'em.

Anonymous said...

That's what we said about your feet (especially toes) when you were born Juli!ab