After about 32 hours of labor little miss Maggie has finally arrived!
Congratulations to Juli, Adam and big sister Natalie!!
Maggie, 5:48am, 7lbs 5oz, 19 inches
To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis
Posted by Shellee at 2:06 PM
8 comments:
Wow, the Sager/Martin gene combinations make (pretty much) clones. How about that? ab
Although the second pic could be of Nay-Nay (or current nick-name).
Is it just me or does Maggie look quite "tall" for her age?
Well, she does have tall parents. Maybe she'll be an awesome basketball player.....Adam would be so happy. ;-)
So, I don't even know Renee...I've only seen pictures but that second picture of Maggie looks like Renee to me?! Crazy! Congrats to your sis and Heather's bro:)
She's SO beautiful! I love all that dark curly hair :) Congratulations to all of you!
Aunt Bonnie and Faith, I think you're right, that second pic could toally be Renee. I'll post pics when I get a chance of all that hair after it was nice and dry. She has a LOT of hair!!
good pictures Shellee!
Post a Comment