This is for my cousin Austria. Enjoy!
I was making grilled cheese (Faith, notice she's in her pj's, and it's lunchtime!), and I burnt hers. I said 'oh man!', and this is what happened....
*She's heard me say it once or twice under my breath! I swear! Er, um, I mean, I really mean it! She knows it's a bad word.....she didn't get in trouble here, she knew I thought it was funny, but we did have a little talk* :-)


8 comments:
I don't think that s*&@ has ever been cuter!
THAT WAS FANTASTIC!
holy hell! i'm laughing so hard right now! i'm gonna have to watch that video repeatedly tonight. i LOVE it!
one thing that we've done with our girls is to tell them that (instead of being bad words) they're grown up words. words only grown ups use. i have no plan to change my language- i'm a little more cautious now, but c'mon! two kids, three years of zoloft, staying home every day, marriage counseling on a weekly basis... "shit!" is bound to come out at some point!
We noticed how she totally perfected it around the 5th time she said it. Kids learn fast!!!
Ok Rae, I like that....grown up words. Then she won't be yelling at someone saying "(insert name here) said a bad word!". I guess I do....accidentally say it every once in a while. Sorry mom. ;-) I'm glad I could entertain you Rae. ;-)
Genevieve, you're right, it really IS cute. ;-) Sorry mom.
Kate, yes, she's always been really good about trying to articulate her words. I'm glad we work on it with her, not 'that' word, but just in general. Sorry mom. ;-)
Mom LMAO!
So there!
Mom
OMG There is nothing funnier than a child swearing.
This had me cracking up!! Children swearing really is funny! I know it shouldn't be but it is :)
Post a Comment