Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have a great Valentine's Day all you lovebirds!
I found these when I got out of the shower this morning!
Yes! That says COACH!
A purse AND a wallet! Thank you honey!!
My cute little heart-shaped pancakes.Font size

Adams, um cute, heart-shaped pancake.

*Don't know why the dumb pictures didn't rotate on the upload. I'm really not into buying expensive purses, I just really like COACH, and I like to look at them and smell them. It was a total surprise! I guess it's ok if I had nothing to do with it, right? ;-) *

2 comments:

nuage said...

Though it may not be perfectly-shaped, Adam's got a big heart and it's just perfect (to be eaten...).

Anonymous said...

Ahhh that was so nice of him!! I loved working at Coach during Vday and Christmas... guys are so funny when shopping for handbags :)