Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Please, not again!

It's 8:00am and I've already cleaned up 4 piles of puke! Have I mentioned how much I hate my cat? I really do love her, I love the little shit so much that I can't get rid of her! Oh believe me, I've tried, and I've tried hard. Last week she had a bad day. I lost count after the 4th or 5th time she puked. I think she did it somewhere around 6 times, and that's 2 or 3 actual piles of puke each time! Cats don't just puke once, they do it over, and over, and over, and over, and.....you get the point. So, let's say 6 times, with at least (though I know there were more) 2 piles each time....that's 12 piles of puke through out the day!! Argh!! I locked her in the bathroom today. She puked at 4am (which woke me up, but I didn't clean it until I was getting ready around 7am), then again just now. I think I'll just leave her in the bathroom for a while, I don't feel like following her around with the cleaner.

Anyone want a cat? If you keep her outside, you don't have to worry about all the crap (ha, literally) that I put up with.......man I'm stupid.

ps. I hate my cat.

7 comments:

Heather said...

No picture?

Brandon said...

Sounds like Adam gets to take the precious kitty to a field and take care of the problem...

Loy said...

Well, do something soon and I may have a cute white fluffy kitten for you. I love my cat. She is perfect! The daddy cat is David's cat and he is kind of retarded. You could end up with a cute retarded cat. Puker...retard...Hhhmmmm I'll give you first pick if she is pregnent.

PS.I love my cat.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shell,
What do you feed her? Dry? Mine does the same thing, has for ages. I got tired of stepping in it.

So, I changed to tuna...regular tuna and it has stopped...unless I forget to feed her the tuna. I think that the dry is so nutritionally empty that they are compelled to eat and eat and eat because they are actually starving. Then They drink water..kibble swells and viola...another pile. Try the tuna for awhile.
Is this the girl that is so fat? Has your vet checked her out for diabetes? Yes, diabetes. ab

Shellee said...

Heather - lol! I thought about it, but didn't want to make anyone loose their lunch.

Brandon - Sometimes I wish he would! I'm taking her to the Vet to make sure it's not a problem we can fix....then taking her to the Humane Society with a FULL disclosure!

Diane - I would love another little kitty, but I don't know if Adam would let me. Plus, your cats are skinny, I like them fat! Plus, I think Recon would kill a kitten, he HATES cats he doesn't know!
ps. I hate my cat (Kimber anyway)

AB - It is the girl, and yes she's very fat (they both are). I feed them dry food, and I know that she's lactose intolerant. I'm not kidding! If she even licks a piece of cheese or milk, she's puking withing minutes! She has a very sensitive stomach. I'm going to take her in soon, I'll ask about diabetes. I'll try the tuna, but I'll lock her in the bathroom for the experiment, she's got such a sensitive stomach that I don't want to chase her around the house with paper towels and cleaner!!

Lauren said...

LET YOUR DAMN CAT OUTSIDE. Just do it. Your cat is better off outside in her natural habitat then locked in a bathroom. I know you hate to do it, but if you're willing to let someone else take her and put her outside the exact same things could happen but you'd have your hands clean of it. Just do it and you can keep her. If something happens then it does. If you love her set her free....

Anonymous said...

I agree Lauren!!!