Monday, March 9, 2009

Connections?

So, I'm looking to buy a Jogger (stroller), similar to the one below. These things can go for well over $100 new. I found a decent one on Craigslist for $75. I thought I'd see if anyone knew anyone who wants to get rid of/sell one to me?
Let me know.....I'm going to look at it tonight around 6:30!
Someone asked me if I was pregnant yesterday, I was kinda' relaxed though, sticking my gut out.
I gotta' do something about this chub!
If you read this, I was not offended, I knew it was coming. It just pushed me a little more to do what I've been slacking on. People who know me know I do not get embarrassed easily, and I will be the first one to tell you I look pregnant (though I'm not), so please don't feel bad! ;-)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

well? it's past 6:30.

Shellee said...

Yep, we got it. It wasn't in as good of condition as we thought though. I didn't know Adam was going to offer the guy $50, but I'm glad he accepted! Now I just have to clean it up nice and off we go!

Anonymous said...

How're your legs? ab

Shellee said...

Fat right now! We'll see if I can change that! ;-)

Haven't taken it out yet, I'll let you know if we like it.

Anonymous said...

I MEANT were you sore from running/walking....but if you haven't even been out yet then yeah...! funny girl.