Thursday, March 19, 2009

Am I crazy?

I just thought we would try today. That's her special towel path, it's ok to be on the hardwood floor, but in the living room she has to stay on the special towels. She's wearing big girl undies! We're that much closer to a Dora bedroom, yay!! I'm just asking and taking her every 30 minutes to the bathroom. Is there another way? Any suggestions?? Help!

As you can see in the pic I also have Meadow today....that's why I ask if I'm crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not crazy. You're definitely a dork, but you're not crazy. I meant to pat her bum-bum tonight to see if she was still wearing them but I forgot. How did she do? Best to keep at it now. You don't just "try it today", go in with both barrels blazing! She'll totally get it, she's too smart!
ps. I love the new pretty background!

Shellee said...

Well, I can't continue with it today, we're going to Costco then she's going to Luann's this afternoon. I just wanted a taste of what it would be like. I'll try again tomorrow!

I can't keep the background. :( I noticed Lauren has the same background, but she had hers first. Poopy. I don't care if we have the same one, but I just like to look at different backgrounds. ;-)