Jack has jaundice so they had him under the lights for a while. The last I heard his Billy Reuben levels were down significantly, but not enough to escape the tanning bed. Debbie is scheduled to check out at 11am today, but we're not sure about Jack. (I just made a few phone calls and can't reach Debbie or Jeremy.) I do know that Debbie won't leave the hospital if Jack doesn't leave with her. Jeremy dropped Jeremiah off with me yesterday and took my camera to get these pics. I haven't been able to get back to the hospital to see him. I can't wait to love on that sweet boy!!
He looks so big already!
That's definitely a Rice boy!
The cutest little glow worm I've ever seen!
Gettin' a tan
So warm and comfy.
**Update: On the phone with Debbie right now. She's checking out at 11am, they'll do another test on Jack at noon, the doctor thinks he should be fine to go home, but we'll see. If his Billy Reuben levels are still too high, then they'll keep him under the lights and test him again at 6pm.**

0 comments:
Post a Comment