Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I know Mom

It's just a matter of time before my mom makes a comment about 'someone not updating their blog'. So, there's nothing new to report. The potty training is going slowly. I'm letting her decide if she wants to be a big girl or not. With Meadow here, and all the in and out of the house, it's just too hard for me to really get on it. We need to be home for (what?) 3 or 4 days straight with no interruptions. There's nothing else new to report. We'll be helping Chels and Alex move this weekend (as long as they close tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed for them!), and I'll have Sofia (Riss's 10 month old) on Friday/Pizza night. Oh, and we're really hoping to buy a new camper. Of course, just when we're debt free it's time to buy something big!!


*Edited to add this..... I just told Adam to call the couple selling the camper and tell them we'll bring them a down payment! Woo hoo! Now we just need to get the financing for the rest! I'm so excited!*

2 comments:

nuage said...

Nice new background, Shellee. Love the colors.

Shellee said...

Thanks Kate! I meant to tell you that yours are cute too! I love the stripes on Peanut's blog! I actually tried the one you have on the Chocolate Cysterhood, but changed it, then noticed a friend had that one, so I had to change it again. I think I want something more springy though....with happier brighter colors. Not that I've spent too much time thinking about it. ;-)