Jack finally joined us 1:55am on March 16th. He was 8lbs, 7 oz, and 20 1/2 inches long.
Congratulations Debbie, Jeremy, Tyler, Jed, Tierra, and Jeremiah!!

To All the Mothers: “The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only—and that is to support this ultimate career." – C.S. Lewis

Posted by Shellee at 8:07 AM
5 comments:
Yeahhhhhh!!! Why does JMan look like HE just ran a marathon?ab
Jack had some bruising, he was a nice shade of bluish purple. I'm sure it'll go down soon though. ;-)
How about Debbi? At Jed's (?) birth I seem to remember some little red dots all over Deb's face and neck from all that pushing.ab
Debbie did great with Jack. I think (they told us) there was one good hard push and he came right out! And yes, with Jed, she pushed with all the muscles in her face! She popped blood vessels all over her face and her eye balls. It was wierd!
Debbi looked great as did little Jack-Jack (JJ?). Normal color for both and and no red dots. Nice shape of JJ's head too. Great job!ab
Post a Comment