Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come on Jack!

Debbie is going to pop any day. She'll be 40 weeks this Saturday, and if she doesn't go into labor on her own this weekend, she's going to be induced on Tuesday.
We love little Jack!
Cute haircut huh!
So sweet.
I thought I'd try to get her to laugh him out!
Very cute preggo Debbie.

4 comments:

rae ann said...

she's so CUTE! she looks great and i love her hair! good luck, debbie! i can't wait to meet jack jack!

nuage said...

That's a GREAT look on Debbie (I mean the hair... not being pregnant forever).

You're hilarious, Shellee, trying to get her to laugh him out. Although... I have heard that your water could break if you laugh hard enough...

Shellee said...

You could pee too! Oh you just wait Kate, pretty soon you'll be crossing your legs everytime you sneeze!! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Debbie!! i LOOOVE it! You look beautiful! See you Tuesday, if not sooner.
And, Shellee, how come you didn't take any nice pictures of me at the end? The last ones I have were the cruddy ones at Diane's house on Jan. 2nd, one full MONTH before I delivered! Then there were a few from the shower on the 18th, but nothing special just of my belly.
:-( Sniff.. Boo hoo.