I forgot to mention something my doctor said at my appointment yesterday.
Basically, I can cancel the C-Section up until the very last minute. She had said when I come in, they'll get me all hooked up and ready to go....but, if I'm having contractions we can 'take it from there'. Meaning, maybe they can do what they had offered to do today....induce. It wouldn't be a 'normal' induction, they wouldn't turn up the pitocin throughout the day. They would just give me a light drip, and possibly break my water. So, that's still an option.
It makes me feel a little better about keeping the C-Section scheduled. I'll have my doctor there all day (and she knows how much I love her, so I'm sure she'd stay with me until the end), whether I try for the VBAC or just go for the C-Section.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Another option
Posted by Shellee at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment