I feel like there are still a million things to do......which there are, but will I ever feel 'ready'?? The first touch of the ultrasound wand showed us the baby is head down! It was kinda' weird, we've been talking about it and waiting so long to find out, it seems weird to know. I was joking with the Ultrasonographer that she should have waited a few minutes to tell us. ;-)
So, here we go! I can do everything and it's ok to have contractions and get tired.
Adam isn't always the best photographer/videographer, but at least he got the heartbeat. ;-)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Let's get this party started!!!
Posted by Shellee at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yeah!!! I'm so happy for you shellee!
Yeay! I'd like for it to be a girl born on June 28th around 8ish that way we can be exactly 31yrs apart and forever connected. What?? it's just a suggestion for the future happiness of your child and pseudo auntie me. Oh and I hope labor goes smoothly and QUICKLY!! xoxox
Post a Comment