So, it's going to be a few more days (weeks?) until I go private. Lots of reasons, too boring to explain.
I have my ultrasound appointment today to see if the baby is head up or down. Let's hope he/she is head down. If that's the case then we're 'all systems go' for starting labor! I need to cut my tulips back, plant some cute summer flowers, do some deep cleaning in the house, organize maternity clothes (that are too small), wash all the hand-me-down boy and girl clothes, get the War Room moved to the 'new' War Room, get the baby's room started, organize Renee's big girl room, etc. etc. etc!!! If that doesn't put me into labor I don't know what will!!! ;-) I'm sure I won't be able to half that stuff, but if anyone has an urge to help......come on over!!!
I'll let you know how the ultrasound goes!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Waiting a little longer
Posted by Shellee at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You can't do it all at once. Decide what projects you are going to tackle next week and I'll come help! As best I can with the Maggie Monster.
I volunteer my boyfriend to come help move the war room stuff and do any heavy lifting for you. I'd volunteer him for other things but he's not the best at gardening, organizing or cleaning. Oh and it'd be pretty awesome if you could have her 5days early.... just a suggestion :)
We could wrangle her in the front yard some how? A 'play pen' or a leash perhaps? ;-) Adam is planning to have the War Room furniture switched out by the end of the weekend, so we could get started on Renee's/baby' room!
Funny Tawny! We picked up insulation tonight and Adam was talking about getting dry wall.....I told him he should call Duck. He said he would probably be the most help (out of anyone we could think of)! So, I will be calling him! ;-) Wish you were here to help too!
Post a Comment