*Edited 11-10-08 : The video wouldn't load so I guess you won't see her reaction.*
Adam was getting pretty burly (which isn't bad), so he decided to 'cut' his hair. Here's what he looked like last night.
This is what he did this morning. Renee has seen him like this before, but she wasn't old enough to really 'get' it. It's quite a difference, she was pretty weird about it. He's learned that maybe next time he'll let her help.

*I'm going to upload the video of when she saw him, it's sad but cute. Stay tuned.*


3 comments:
That is quite a difference. That reminds me of when I was younger and my dad shaved his beard (that he had for as long as I could remember) and when my sisters and I saw him I think we cried. It was soooo weird! Having her help may make an easier transition..good idea:)
I remember a similar thing as Faith with the dad and the beard. Funny. And Eric just recently did the same type of thing (he wasn't quite as burly) and Elsie (one year old) just stared and stared at him. She couldn't figure out what was going on.
When Uncle Claude shaved his mustache after having had one all the kid's lives he decided to shave it off without telling us. The kids and I were all on our king sized bed talking when he walked in the bedroom. Nobody said anything so he came over and laid down on the bed too. All of a sudden Jenny and I at the same moment realized something was strange. (I thought he had somehow lost his front teeth..that's weird but true) Jenny and Nick both spotted his bare lip at the same time but Jenny burst into tears. I think I did too.ab
Post a Comment